Why do we need immigration?
Add Reply
Byker
2018-06-29 16:34:38 UTC
To reflect the mood of the people and the country, the poem SHOULD read,
"Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses
"And we'll send them right back to you"
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-29 18:55:21 UTC
To reflect the mood of the people and the country, the poem SHOULD
read, "Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled...
"mentally ill and Criminal masses from prisons and mental facilities"
That's Karma
NoBody
2018-06-30 12:42:18 UTC
When you come in by breaking the law you betcha.
Siri Cruise
2018-06-30 13:53:36 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
To reflect the mood of the people and the country, the poem SHOULD read,
"Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses
"And we'll send them right back to you"
When you come in by breaking the law you betcha.
How do you know whether a law was broken without a hearing and due process?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
NoBody
2018-07-01 12:33:35 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
To reflect the mood of the people and the country, the poem SHOULD read,
"Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses
"And we'll send them right back to you"
When you come in by breaking the law you betcha.
How do you know whether a law was broken without a hearing and due process?
When you wander across the border at a non-designated location, you've
broken the law. As far as a hearing and due process, if there are too
many people coming at once then you should expect to be detained until
you can be processed. Interesting that the libs just want to throw
away due process and give free passes just because there are children
involved.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-07-01 12:44:14 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
To reflect the mood of the people and the country, the poem SHOULD read,
"Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses
"And we'll send them right back to you"
When you come in by breaking the law you betcha.
How do you know whether a law was broken without a hearing and due process?
Because standing here being stopped by police for some reason with
probable cause without proper identification means you either left your
ID in your other pants or you are an illegal alien.

Then you get held until you can produce proper ID or proof of
residency.... or the police can call ICE and have them figure out where
you belong.
That's Karma
Siri Cruise
2018-07-01 16:38:24 UTC
Post by NoBody
When you wander across the border at a non-designated location, you've
Allegedly broken the law. If a crime is charged, it is tried in judicial branch
court with all the Bill of Rights active. To avoid the overhead, it has to
remain a civil matter which can be heard in an immigration court.
Post by NoBody
broken the law. As far as a hearing and due process, if there are too
many people coming at once then you should expect to be detained until
You cannot hold a person indefinitely no matter what the excuse. When the
government removes your freedom without a conviction, a clock starts running
unless you waive a speedy trial. If the clock runs before trial begins, you have
to be released pending trial. Freedom can be removed indefinitely on criminal
conviction, and it can be removed for a limitted time to ensure presence at a
hearing, but freedom cannot be removed indefinitely without a hearing.

When the police detain or arrest you, they can temporarily seize any gun you're
carrying. But they have to return your gun on release. To lose your gun
permanently, a judge has to agree.
Post by NoBody
you can be processed. Interesting that the libs just want to throw
away due process and give free passes just because there are children
involved.
Part of due process is habeas corpus and speedy hearing. Congress can approve
and fund enough immigration courts to handle nearly everyone before the clock
runs out, 20 days I heard. The federal government cannot use its refusal to
solve the problem it created as an excuse to imprison people indefinitely.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
NoBody
2018-07-02 10:21:07 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
When you wander across the border at a non-designated location, you've
Allegedly broken the law. If a crime is charged, it is tried in judicial branch
court with all the Bill of Rights active. To avoid the overhead, it has to
remain a civil matter which can be heard in an immigration court.
Any time a person is arrested for any offense, they run the risk of
being held without bail. No one cares if parents are separated from
their children when the parent drives drunk.
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
broken the law. As far as a hearing and due process, if there are too
many people coming at once then you should expect to be detained until
You cannot hold a person indefinitely no matter what the excuse.
Show us that any immigrant has been held indefinitely. Perhaps the
democrats should put up a bill to provide more capacity for hearings
if they are so concerned.
Post by Siri Cruise
When the
government removes your freedom without a conviction, a clock starts running
unless you waive a speedy trial. If the clock runs before trial begins, you have
to be released pending trial. Freedom can be removed indefinitely on criminal
conviction, and it can be removed for a limitted time to ensure presence at a
hearing, but freedom cannot be removed indefinitely without a hearing.
When the police detain or arrest you, they can temporarily seize any gun you're
carrying. But they have to return your gun on release. To lose your gun
permanently, a judge has to agree.
I suggest you inform yourself better. One would think your gun would
be automatically returned to you if you're found innocent. This is
not so.

http://concealednation.org/2015/06/civil-forfeiture-of-firearms-how-to-get-your-guns-back/

Here's a case of gun seizure with any criminal charges ever being
filed and they didn't want to give them back.

https://www.theindianalawyer.com/articles/32427-gun-seizure-case-presents-first-impression-issue
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
you can be processed. Interesting that the libs just want to throw
away due process and give free passes just because there are children
involved.
Part of due process is habeas corpus and speedy hearing. Congress can approve
and fund enough immigration courts to handle nearly everyone before the clock
runs out, 20 days I heard. The federal government cannot use its refusal to
solve the problem it created as an excuse to imprison people indefinitely.
You've not established your premise and part of is already proven
wrong.
Siri Cruise
2018-07-02 18:37:05 UTC
Post by NoBody
Any time a person is arrested for any offense, they run the risk of
being held without bail. No one cares if parents are separated from
their children when the parent drives drunk.
You can't be held indefinitely without a hearing. As soon as you're arrested you
are arraigned, and the arraignment must be within a time specified by law,
usually one to three days. At that time a judge will decide if there's a reason
to continue, set bail or decide the flight risk is too large, and schedule the
next hearing unless the defendant waives a speedy trial. I don't know the actual
time limit, but if arraignment or trial cannot be scheduled within the limit,
the person is freed.

The state only takes custody of a child when both parents are arrested, which is
rare. The child is transferred to a relative whenever possible, as soon as
possible. Continued custody of child is considerred a bad alternative and only
chosen as the least bad alternative.

OJ Simpson's murder trial was such a trainwreck for LAC because they expected
him to waive speedy trial, and he didn't. They had to release him or go to trial
without completing their preparations.

In violation of the constitution you want to hold alleged illegal immigrants
indefinitely without bail, you want them imprisonned for a civil matter, you
don't want to give them all their rights in a criminal trial, and you don't want
the children transferred to relatives.
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
You cannot hold a person indefinitely no matter what the excuse.
Show us that any immigrant has been held indefinitely. Perhaps the
In the past tense, no one is held for an indefinite time; they are held for N
days. Indefinitely refers to the present tense: will they be held another 10
days, 100 days, 1000 days? If you cannot give answer M, with release after M
days, yes, they are currently being held indefinitely. The legislature decides
M, the maximum time they can be held, subject to judicial review. The exceptions
are POWs which can be held until the end of war, and people convicted of
felonies for which the legislature allows indefinite imprisonment.
Post by NoBody
democrats should put up a bill to provide more capacity for hearings
if they are so concerned.
The Congress, not the minority party, is responsible for authorising and funding
courts to meet the Constitution's requirements. The refusal of a legislature to
fund this is not an excuse. That's why federal courts intervened and orderred
California to release prisonners from overcrowded due to underfunding prisons.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
NoBody
<crickets.wav>
Bud Frawley
2018-07-02 19:01:31 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
To reflect the mood of the people and the country, the poem SHOULD read,
"Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses
"And we'll send them right back to you"
When you come in by breaking the law you betcha.
How do you know whether a law was broken without a hearing and due process?
When you wander across the border at a non-designated location, you've
broken the law. As far as a hearing and due process, if there are too
many people coming at once then you should expect to be detained until
you can be processed. Interesting that the libs just want to throw
away due process and give free passes just because there are children
involved.
<crickets.wav>
thank's for proveing you think all children's should be riped from there
monther's arm's when all's they want is a better life for there baby's!
I guess you do'nt care if there getting rapped and murdered every day!
you people make me sick!
Gronk
2018-07-06 05:39:19 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
To reflect the mood of the people and the country, the poem SHOULD read,
"Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses
"And we'll send them right back to you"
When you come in by breaking the law you betcha.
How do you know whether a law was broken without a hearing and due process?
Um, a disturbance in the force???

Gronk
2018-07-06 05:38:26 UTC
Post by Byker
To reflect the mood of the people and the country, the poem SHOULD read,
"Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses
"And we'll send them right back to you"
So you want to take down the Statue of Liberty,eh