Europe: What do Islamic parties want?
Byker
2017-09-29 19:29:59 UTC
-- Sweden’s Jasin party is not unique. Islamist parties have begun to emerge
in many European countries, such as the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, and
France.

-- In the Netherlands, Denk ran on a platform against the integration of
immigrants into Dutch society (instead advocating “mutual acceptance”, a
euphemism for creating parallel Muslim societies); and for establishment of
a “racism police” that would register “offenders” and exclude them from
holding public office.

-- “I consider every death of an American, British or Dutch soldier as a
victory”. — Dyab Abu Jahjah, leader of a group called Movement X and
possibly starting an Islamist party in Belgium. The Belgian political
magazine Knack named Jahjah the country’s fourth-most influential person.

-- The “I.S.L.A.M” party, founded in 2012, is working to implement Islamic
law, sharia, in Belgium. The party already has branches in the Brussels
districts of Anderlecht, Molenbeek and Liege. The party wants to “translate
religion into practice”.

-- In France, as the journalist Yves Mamou recently reported, the PEJ has
already approved 68 candidates and wants to abolish the separation of church
and state, make veils mandatory for schoolgirls in public schools, introduce
halal food in all schools and fight “Islamophobia”.
Ned Latham
2017-09-29 22:06:00 UTC
-- Sweden's Jasin party is not unique. Islamist parties have begun
to emerge in many European countries, such as the Netherlands,
Austria, Belgium, and France.
-- In the Netherlands, Denk ran on a platform against the integration
of immigrants into Dutch society (instead advocating "mutual
acceptance",
In Seth Efrica they called it apartheid.
a euphemism for creating parallel Muslim societies);
and for establishment of a "racism police" that would register
"offenders" and exclude them from holding public office.
Huh! We've been foing that to sex offenders for yonks.
-- "I consider every death of an American, British or Dutch soldier
as a victory".
Isn't that a statement of support for terrorism?
Dyab Abu Jahjah, leader of a group called Movement
X and possibly starting an Islamist party in Belgium. The Belgian
political magazine Knack named Jahjah the country's fourth-most
influential person.
But did it name him as a terrorism suspecy?
-- The "I.S.L.A.M" party, founded in 2012, is working to implement
Islamic law, sharia, in Belgium.
Ooo... Lookitdsat, Piggy: there's that nasty call for Sharia Law
that nobosy's doing.
The party already has branches in the Brussels districts of
Anderlecht, Molenbeek and Liege. The party wants to "translate
religion into practice".
IOW, estavlisg a theocracy.
-- In France, as the journalist Yves Mamou recently reported, the
PEJ has already approved 68 candidates and wants to abolish the
separation of church and state,
IOWm estavlisg theocracy.
There's no such thing as islamophobia.
Ned Latham
2017-09-29 22:20:49 UTC
-- Sweden's Jasin party is not unique. Islamist parties have begun
to emerge in many European countries, such as the Netherlands,
Austria, Belgium, and France.
-- In the Netherlands, Denk ran on a platform against the integration
of immigrants into Dutch society (instead advocating "mutual
acceptance",
In Seth Efrica they called it apartheid.
a euphemism for creating parallel Muslim societies);
and for establishment of a "racism police" that would register
"offenders" and exclude them from holding public office.
Huh! We've been doing that to sex offenders for yonks.
-- "I consider every death of an American, British or Dutch soldier
as a victory".
Isn't that a statement of support for terrorism?
Dyab Abu Jahjah, leader of a group called Movement
X and possibly starting an Islamist party in Belgium. The Belgian
political magazine Knack named Jahjah the country's fourth-most
influential person.
But did it name him as a terrorism suspect?
-- The "I.S.L.A.M" party, founded in 2012, is working to implement
Islamic law, sharia, in Belgium.
Ooo... Lookitdat, Piggy: there's that nasty old call for Sharia Law
that nobosy's doing.
The party already has branches in the Brussels districts of
Anderlecht, Molenbeek and Liege. The party wants to "translate
religion into practice".
IOW, establish a theocracy.
-- In France, as the journalist Yves Mamou recently reported, the
PEJ has already approved 68 candidates and wants to abolish the
separation of church and state,
IOW, establish theocracy.
Vidcapper
2017-09-30 06:52:29 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
What's missing from your post is their level of electoral support - I
suspect that's because it's only a fraction of 1%, therefore they are
utterly irrelevant.
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham