Redrawing the map of Europe
Add Reply
Byker
2018-07-25 00:29:30 UTC

Basil Jet
2018-07-25 03:42:03 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/xdReh4le7x0
I can't believe someone had the time to make that,
when I don't have the time time to watch more than half of it.
--
Basil Jet - listening... NEU!. Naked Raygun. Nearly God. Negativland.
Neil Finn. Neil Young. Neils Children. Neroche. Neutral Milk Hotel. New
Organisation. Ornette Coleman. Other Lives. Out Of Focus. Outkast.
Byker
2018-07-25 16:57:20 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/xdReh4le7x0
I can't believe someone had the time to make that, when I don't have the
time time to watch more than half of it.
Must've been a slow day at "The Economist":
https://www.youtube.com/user/EconomistMagazine

Considering how academics are forever griping about how "geographically
illiterate" Americans are, I wonder if Britons and other Euros would know
the difference:

Basil Jet
2018-07-25 18:14:35 UTC
Post by Byker
Considering how academics are forever griping about how "geographically
illiterate" Americans are, I wonder if Britons and other Euros would
know the difference: http://youtu.be/XoF_cRSBSs4
The two white men came first, followed by the white woman, then the
indeterminate woman, with the black woman last. I'm surprised the
Economist didn't declare this to be more proof of white male privilege.