British Police Threaten to Prosecute Facebook Users Under Malicious Communications Act for Mocking Them
Add Reply
Byker
2018-05-14 16:42:39 UTC
UK races Germany to the bottom....
British Police Threaten to Prosecute Facebook Users Under Malicious
Communications Act for Mocking Them
Britain's police have stumbled into another public relations disaster
after threatening to track down and prosecute Facebook users for
ridiculing them. West Yorkshire Police were derided by social media users
after sharing a picture of a drugs bust on their Wakefield Rural page. The
haul involved a comically small quantity of cannabis, MailOnline reports.
"Wow that's put a dent in the war on drugs lol" commented one user
sarcastically.
"Hope you manage to nail Pablo Escobar this afternoon" added another.
The police force did not see the funny side of the criticism, however,
issuing a statement advising that it had banned a number of people from
its Facebook page and would track down and pursue prosecutions against
anyone being "insulting, abusive, or offensive".
<snip>

What you post today will haunt you tomorrow:

Messy Meatball
2018-05-14 22:04:18 UTC
Post by Byker
https://www.youtube
https://www.youtube
https://www.youtube
Hope so!

<http://www.businessinsider.com/another-youtube-ad-snafu-hits-300-
companies-2018-4/?r=AU&IR=T>

My self-righteous spite is bigger than yours.
Byker
2018-05-14 23:13:38 UTC
These do:

2018-05-15 13:05:54 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 22:04:18 +0000 (UTC), Messy Meatball
But Kyker is a neo-jew not a neo-Nazi!

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-15 15:37:46 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:05:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
But Kyker is a neo-jew not a neo-Nazi!
You are obviously just an asshole, Razoshit! <BG>
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"