Germany's Migrant Policy: Why Trump was Right
Add Reply
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-22 12:00:21 UTC
Germany's Migrant Policy: Why Trump was Right
by Vijeta Uniyal
June 22, 2018 at 4:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12570/germany-crime-trump

According to the narrative peddled by the mainstream media, after a series
of horrendous migrant crimes and string of deadly terrorist attacks
perpetrated by newly-arrived Muslim migrants, towns and cities across
Germany were reverting to some sort of idyllic harmony.

According to Germany's 2017 crime statistics, more than 1,100 foreigners
were charged with murder or manslaughter, as opposed to around 1,500
suspects holding German passports. Given that Germany was home to roughly 10
million foreigners as opposed to 70 million German nationals, these are
staggering numbers.

"The number of homicides rose by 3.2%" and "the number of sexual assaults
had risen as well," the Süddeutsche Zeitung disclosed, while correctly
maintaining that the crime report showed an overall drop of 9.6%.

US President Donald Trump attacked German Chancellor Angela Merkel's migrant
policy this week. The people of Germany are turning against their leadership
as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition," he tweeted on
June 18. "Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in
allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed
their culture!" he added.

President Trump's comments come at a time when Merkel is facing the biggest
crisis of her career. She is struggling to hold her government together,
with the Bavarian Catholic party, the Christian Social Union (CSU),
threatening to leave the governing coalition over immigration. The CSU wants
the police to have the authority to turn away illegal migrants at the
border, a move bitterly opposed by Merkel.

While Trump slammed Merkel's handling of the migrant crisis during his
presidential campaign, until now, he has refrained from publicly criticizing
her over the issue.

US President Donald Trump attacked German Chancellor Angela Merkel's migrant
policy on June 18, writing, "Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made
all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and
violently changed their culture!" Pictured: Trump and Merkel meet in
Washington, DC, on April 27, 2018. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

Predictably, the mainstream media were quick to criticize President Trump
for his remarks.

"Trump falsely claimed that crime in Germany is on the rise," wrote The New
York Times.

The Washington Post ran a "fact-checking" story entitled, "Trump says crime
in Germany is way up. German statistics show the opposite."

"Statistics contradict Trump's remarks," German public broadcaster Deutsche
Welle reported.

"Trump's comments are certain to irk German ministers, especially as
Europe's largest economy recently reported the lowest crime figures in more
than 25 years. The number of crimes fell almost 10 percent in 2017 over the
previous year."

CNN, BBC, Vox and even the youth fashion magazine Teen Vogue published
similar reports.

With major media outlets on both side of the Atlantic reciting the same
talking points in unison, millions of viewers and readers across the globe
could come to believe that the Trump had made a false claim while attacking
Merkel's open borders policy that let millions of migrants into Europe since
the autumn of 2015.

According to the narrative peddled by the mainstream media, after a series
of horrendous migrant crimes and string of deadly terrorist attacks
perpetrated by newly arrived Muslim migrants, towns and cities across
Germany were reverting to some sort of idyllic harmony.

All the media reports were based on the 2017 police crime statistics that
registered a drop of almost 10% in the crime rate over the previous year.
Speaking to reporters in May 2018, German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer
cited the report to assert that "the number of crimes committed in Germany
is the lowest since 1992."

Let us examine that report closely.

On April 22, 2018, writing for the German newspaper Die Welt, Ansgar Graw
challenged the much-quoted crime report in an article entitled, "The Reality
Behind the New Statistics on Crime":

"When all [categories of] crimes are taken into consideration, then the
crime has certainly gone down (by 9.6%) over the previous year. In case of
violent crimes -- that particularly lead to fear -- the picture is nuanced.
There was, however, a slight improvement compared to 2016 (and as well as to
2011 or 2012). But in general terms, violent crimes subjected to high
fluctuation are above the levels [recorded] between 2013 and 2015."

Cases of murder. manslaughter, rape and sexual assault have risen
measurably. In 2014, for example, a total of 180,955 acts of violence were
reported, in previous year they were 188,946.

As Graw concludes, "the crime statistics drop only when compared to 2016,
but have risen in comparison to the period before the refugee crisis."
Addressing the issue of migrant crime, he wrote that "the proportion of
non-German suspects across the board, and particularly when it came to
violent crimes, was disproportionately high."

According to the 2017 crime statistics, more than 1,100 foreigners were
charged with murder or manslaughter, as opposed to around 1,500 suspects
holding German passports. The previous year's statistics showed a similar
correlation: 1,137 foreigners were charged with homicide-related crime,
compared to 1,638 German suspects. These are staggering numbers given the
fact that Germany was home to roughly 10 million foreigners as opposed to 70
million German nationals.

In an article meant as a rebuttal to President Trump's tweets, the German
newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung on June 19, 2018 admitted that the police
crime report of 2017 showed a rise in homicide and sexual assault across the
country. The Süddeutsche Zeitung, while correctly maintaining that the crime
report showed an overall drop of 9.6%, disclosed that, "The number of
homicides rose by 3.2%" and "the number of sexual assaults had risen as
well."

On June 8, 2018, German public broadcaster Südwestrundfunk (SWR) admitted
that there was a "correlation between refugee influx and rising crime."

Concerning violent crimes, the 2017 government crime report found that the
police charged 69,163 foreigners for such crimes compared to 112,346
Germans. In 2016, the report showed a ratio of 67,869 non-German, compared
to 110,494 for German suspects.

There is nothing new about the mainstream media seizing an opportunity to
ridicule and discredit the US President. However, the issue of mass
migration into Europe is bigger than a fresh round of Trump-bashing or
finding delicacies for the next news cycle. By shielding Merkel's migrant
policy from legitimate scrutiny and criticism, and hushing up a public
debate, the mainstream media have become an accessory to the seriously
flawed open-door migrant policy pushed by Merkel and the rest of European
political elite.

Vijeta Uniyal, a journalist and news analyst, is based in Germany.

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-23 11:37:50 UTC
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 05:00:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Germany's Migrant Policy: Why Trump was Right
by Vijeta Uniyal
June 22, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12570/germany-crime-trump
According to the narrative peddled by the mainstream media, after a series
of horrendous migrant crimes and string of deadly terrorist attacks
perpetrated by newly-arrived Muslim migrants, towns and cities across
Germany were reverting to some sort of idyllic harmony.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you slant eyed Islamophobic
mong?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-23 17:23:53 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 04:37:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Germany's Migrant Policy: Why Trump was Right
by Vijeta Uniyal
June 22, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12570/germany-crime-trump
According to the narrative peddled by the mainstream media, after a series
of horrendous migrant crimes and string of deadly terrorist attacks
perpetrated by newly-arrived Muslim migrants, towns and cities across
Germany were reverting to some sort of idyllic harmony.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you slant eyed Islamophobic
mong?
You don't, you psychopathic swine?
Cheers!
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
woman. You can't have sex."
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-23 17:30:23 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Germany's Migrant Policy: Why Trump was Right
by Vijeta Uniyal
June 22, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12570/germany-crime-trump
According to the narrative peddled by the mainstream media, after a series
of horrendous migrant crimes and string of deadly terrorist attacks
perpetrated by newly-arrived Muslim migrants, towns and cities across
Germany were reverting to some sort of idyllic harmony.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you slant eyed Islamophobic
mong?
Mangina, I absolutely do have a problem with that.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-24 11:43:01 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Germany's Migrant Policy: Why Trump was Right
by Vijeta Uniyal
June 22, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12570/germany-crime-trump
According to the narrative peddled by the mainstream media, after a series
of horrendous migrant crimes and string of deadly terrorist attacks
perpetrated by newly-arrived Muslim migrants, towns and cities across
Germany were reverting to some sort of idyllic harmony.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you slant eyed Islamophobic
mong?
Mangina, I absolutely do have a problem with that.
Michael
Dreckgook, I absolutely don't give two jew shits whether you do or
not.

claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-24 16:52:31 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Germany's Migrant Policy: Why Trump was Right
by Vijeta Uniyal
June 22, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12570/germany-crime-trump
According to the narrative peddled by the mainstream media, after a series
of horrendous migrant crimes and string of deadly terrorist attacks
perpetrated by newly-arrived Muslim migrants, towns and cities across
Germany were reverting to some sort of idyllic harmony.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you slant eyed Islamophobic
mong?
Mangina, I absolutely do have a problem with that.
Michael
Dreckgook, I absolutely don't give two jew shits whether you do or
not.
Nithing, I have a problem with the media spreading a false narrative.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-06-26 12:48:15 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Germany's Migrant Policy: Why Trump was Right
by Vijeta Uniyal
June 22, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12570/germany-crime-trump
According to the narrative peddled by the mainstream media, after a series
of horrendous migrant crimes and string of deadly terrorist attacks
perpetrated by newly-arrived Muslim migrants, towns and cities across
Germany were reverting to some sort of idyllic harmony.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you slant eyed Islamophobic
mong?
Mangina, I absolutely do have a problem with that.
Michael
Dreckgook, I absolutely don't give two jew shits whether you do or
not.
Nithing, I have a problem with the media spreading a false narrative.
Michael
Dreckgook, I don't give two jew shits what you got, a problem with.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-06-26 16:45:24 UTC
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 05:48:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, I have a problem with the media spreading a false narrative.
Michael
Dreckgook, I don't give two jew shits what you got, a problem with.
You certainly DO! You even ASKED him about it! LMAO
Cheers!
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests that did her:
"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-06-24 18:50:34 UTC
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 04:43:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I absolutely do have a problem with that.
Michael
Dreckgook, I absolutely don't give two jew shits whether you do or
not.
Dreckserb, you OBVIOUSLY do!