Massive 18-inch hammerhead worms are invading France
Add Reply
Byker
2018-05-23 22:50:08 UTC
It may sound like something out of a 1950's B-Horror movie, but
giant-sized hammerhead worms are invading France.
Giant hammerhead flatworms are taking over parts of France, disrupting the
ecosystem, causing a concern for researchers.
I'm sure the Frogs will find a way to make them a delicacy, like escargot...
rbowman
They better; the damn things eat escargot.
Basil Jet
2018-05-24 01:03:14 UTC
Post by Byker
It may sound like something out of a 1950's B-Horror movie, but
giant-sized hammerhead worms are invading France.
Giant hammerhead flatworms are taking over parts of France, disrupting the
ecosystem, causing a concern for researchers.
I'm sure the Frogs will find a way to make them a delicacy, like escargot...
Or prosecute Brigitte Bardot for saying bad things about them.