Were you at High Trees School, England?
r***@gmail.com
2015-04-15 17:07:04 UTC
Looking for all ex-pupils and staff of High Trees School, Horsehills,
Near Horley, Surrey, England. Please email me at the address below if
you attended the school. We also have a web site you'll want to check
out, address below too!
If you think you might know someone who attended the school I would be
most grateful if you could contact them and let me know!
We are especially looking for Theo Fagbola (native of Lagos, Nigeria,)
Betty Moini (Iran,) Lala Khadivi (Iran,) and Ruth Valet (Yemen we
think?) They would all be about 28 years old now but they may be living
anywhere in the world!
Many thanks for any help or advice
--
Mark Greenfield
West Sussex
Hi Mark, only 17 years later... Just wondering if you're still doing the High Trees Monolith site? As the email address on it doesn't seem to work.
y***@gmail.com
My name is Jane M. Young and I was a boarder at High Trees School in the year 1955 to 1956 (in 5th Form) with Sarah and Jane Cardew, Susan Wordsworth, Patsy Menzies, Jacky Heitz and Pamela (I can't remember her suéname) I was known then as Jane Grabette. I was in the Norman House. I remember a Richard Coleman and David Roberts in a class below us. Any news of any of these ex-pupils?
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-29 20:02:51 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
[...]
My name then was Christopher Graves. I went to High Trees from 1950 to 1955.The only studnt I remember was a chap called 'Evans'. The second year we each had a be in the tower corner of the dormitory, (next to the radiator!) I remember several of the staff though.

Simpler times.

Chris Vernon-Jarvis
g***@aol.com
High trees Monolith