Norway to ban full-face Muslim veil in all schools
lovely
2017-06-12 10:45:01 UTC
Follow France the way.

Norway to ban full-face Muslim veil in all schools
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/norway-ban-full-face-muslim-veil-schools-100045033.html

---
http://www.avg.com
"><(((((((8> <8)))))))>
2017-06-12 12:08:13 UTC
Post by lovely
Follow France the way.
Norway to ban full-face Muslim veil in all schools
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/norway-ban-full-face-muslim-veil-schools-100045
033.html
what is veil anyway ? a piece of
cloth that covers your entire
face except the eyes part ??
(and then comes the burqa ....)

anyway if such is so, then
wearing jilbab (head and neck
scarf) is still allowed ??
The_Inquirer
2017-06-12 17:52:24 UTC
Post by lovely
Follow France the way.
Norway to ban full-face Muslim veil in all schools
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/norway-ban-full-face-muslim-veil-schools-100045033.html
isn't this is-lam-par-ophobic and fucking racist?

not all A La La La La Lom people are terrorists what?

by the way, yoU asS and yoU K and other western cunttrees find excuses
to invade A Ra Ba La La Lom cunttrees (e.g. "Weapons of Mass
Destruction", "Chemical Poison") just for the sake of fossil oil, using
laser guided missiles and bombs ... aren't they terrorist? don't they
deserve their bad karma?

what do you think?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!