Catalonia seacoast, trade, resupply, and blockade....
Byker
2017-10-20 18:14:36 UTC
The whole thing could get very nasty, a lot of anger and old grudges that
were suppressed during the Franco years are resurfacing and some
Catelonians feel that they still need to avenge what was done to their
grand parents by Franco and his regime to Barcelona in the Spanish civil
war and still have a hostility to government from Madrid.
Sadly I agree: Rajoy and Felipe VI needs a quick and bloodless victory,
else the affair became a *VERY* bloody mess, as in 1810s, 1830s, and
1930s.
This time around: http://tinyurl.com/yb3n8kkq

Last time around: http://tinyurl.com/yc7p3y8n

http://tinyurl.com/ycpor5wz

http://tinyurl.com/ybjq73tg

http://tinyurl.com/y7bnmkq2

Forensic science has come a long way in the last 80 years:

http://tinyurl.com/y8hjl58y

http://tinyurl.com/ycevgcfb
abelard
2017-10-20 18:48:00 UTC
Post by Byker
The whole thing could get very nasty, a lot of anger and old grudges that
were suppressed during the Franco years are resurfacing and some
Catelonians feel that they still need to avenge what was done to their
grand parents by Franco and his regime to Barcelona in the Spanish civil
war and still have a hostility to government from Madrid.
and franco was revenging what their grandparents were doing...
Post by Byker
Sadly I agree: Rajoy and Felipe VI needs a quick and bloodless victory,
else the affair became a *VERY* bloody mess, as in 1810s, 1830s, and
1930s.
the eussr has stopped all that sort of nonsense
www.abelard.org
Ned Latham
Well, no. It has raised its head *under the auspices* of the EUSSR.
abelard
2017-10-20 20:03:37 UTC
On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 14:04:34 -0500, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by abelard
Sadly I agree: Rajoy and Felipe VI needs a quick and bloodless
victory, else the affair became a *VERY* bloody mess, as in
1810s, 1830s, and 1930s.
the eussr has stopped all that sort of nonsense
Well, no. It has raised its head *under the auspices* of the EUSSR.
no, no...it's kept the peace for a millennium...

human nature has changed...all you need, is to get with the programme
--
www.abelard.org