Europe’s girly men: Striking fear into Muslims everywhere!
Byker
2017-03-19 19:21:25 UTC

Good expose about the weakness of so many men throughout Europe. While
Muslim ‘migrants’ rape their women, White men in places like Amsterdam wear
skirts in public to protest such rapes!?

I’m sure that strikes terror in the hearts of Muslims everywhere!

Instead of kicking the crap out of Muslim males and making life unbearable
for the goat-humpers, these weenies dress up like women. This sort of
response is indicative of what pussies liberals make of men (or formerly
men!) within their societies. This is what feminism does to men when any
society is stupid enough to embrace it.

Europe’s men in large measure are fearful of their governments and the
personal costs involved if they sought revenge on the goat-humpers or if
they dared to resist the prevailing multicultural ‘narrative.’
DoD
2017-03-20 16:40:34 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/yuLrUVLsXkc
http://youtu.be/lQIdhdQKDCE
Good expose about the weakness of so many men throughout Europe. While
Muslim ‘migrants’ rape their women, White men in places like Amsterdam wear
skirts in public to protest such rapes!?
I’m sure that strikes terror in the hearts of Muslims everywhere!
Instead of kicking the crap out of Muslim males and making life unbearable
for the goat-humpers, these weenies dress up like women. This sort of
response is indicative of what pussies liberals make of men (or formerly
men!) within their societies. This is what feminism does to men when any
society is stupid enough to embrace it.
Europe’s men in large measure are fearful of their governments and the
personal costs involved if they sought revenge on the goat-humpers or if
they dared to resist the prevailing multicultural ‘narrative.’
For some reason this reminded me of this link... Not the original, but
preserved for whatever reason...
http://www.langust.ru/review/18ways.shtml

I sometimes wonder why Europe is so passive about what is happening around
them, and wonder if it is
because they are still shell shocked from before? But then we have had one
or two generations that are new,
and shouldn't be, but they seem to be really bad.... Are they that
conditioned?

Seriously do those guys putting on skirts think they are really making a
serious point? a tangible difference? or just a fool of themselves?
Byker
2017-03-20 20:16:45 UTC
Post by DoD
For some reason this reminded me of this link... Not the original, but
preserved for whatever reason...
http://www.langust.ru/review/18ways.shtml
HAHA! A keeper.