Europe: Death by a Thousand Cuts
Joe Cooper
2017-03-28 16:50:46 UTC
There was a form of torture and eventual execution employed by Chinese
authorities from about 900-1905. The formal name is lingchi, meaning
death by a thousand cuts. The victim being put to death did not expire
immediately, but instead bled to death very slowly and excruciatingly.

Lingchi describes what is happening to Western European nations. They are
slowly dying because of Islamist terrorists’ thousand cuts.

But it is clear that, although the nations of Europe receive cut after
cut, most of the leaders of those nations, as well as the leaders of the
European Union, still will not acknowledge that Europe is being bled to
death. That is because they will not or cannot diagnose, much less get
rid of, the ideological disease that causes internal bleeding.

They do not comprehend that importing surgeons of death hidden among
millions of immigrants is a recipe for national suicide. They also don’t
realize that dealing with one wound at a time won’t staunch the
hemorrhaging. Examining the latest wound and waiting for it to scab over
while the next one is being inflicted will not heal the bleeding body
politic.

Nor will the same, tired and futile political placebos offered as
palliatives for the latest wound -- like the attack in Great Britain --
actually deal with the underlying problems. Candlelight vigils, lighting
up landmarks with the colors of the flag, speechifying and rationalizing
terrorist behavior will never, ever deal effectively with the knife
wielding inflictors of death and destruction.

Tragically, the European nations just have not exhibited the will to do
what needs to be done.

But they must. They simply must.

It was Viktor Orban of Hungary, who in a fiery speech just last year,
eloquently defined the problem and the malaise of Europe’s leaders. He
realized Europe’s (and thus Hungary’s) national identities would be
erased by the influx of foreigners whose ideology was adamantly opposed
to the still largely Christian character and identity of Europe. He also
recognized that the bureaucracy of the European Union was committed to
the eradication of national boundaries and histories, wanting instead a
cosmopolitan immigration policy that reinforced an ideology of
internationalism.

Orban pointed the finger directly at Brussels:

“If we want to halt this mass migration, first we must curb Brussels. The
main danger to Europe’s future does not come from those who want to come
here, but from Brussels’ fanatical internationalism. We should not allow
Brussels to place itself above the law. We shall not allow it to force
upon us the bitter fruit of its cosmopolitan immigration policy. We shall
not import to Hungary crime, terrorism, homophobia and synagogue-burning
anti-Semitism. There shall be no urban districts beyond the reach of the
law, there shall be no mass disorder, no immigrant riots here, and there
shall be no gangs hunting down our women and daughters. We shall not
allow others to tell us whom we can let into our home and country, whom
we will live alongside, and with whom we will share our country. We know
how these things go. First, we allow them to tell us whom we must take
in, then they force us to serve foreigners in our own country. In the
end, we find ourselves being told to pack up and leave our own land.
Therefore, we reject the forced resettlement scheme, and we shall
tolerate neither blackmail, nor threats.”

Orban made it clear that the Hungarian people have a right to retain
their national identity, which was bought with the treasure of blood and
revolution in 1848 and once again in 1956. Doubtless recalling the defeat
of Hungary by the Ottomans at Varna in 1444 and the subsequent
Islamization of the Balkans, he stood up for the Christian inheritance of
the Hungarian people. He stated the heritage of Hungary and Europe are
worth preserving:

“We adhere to the ancient law, and also measure our deeds by universal
standards. We teach our children that their horizon should be eternity.
Whether we shall succeed, whether finally we see the building of a
homeland which is free, independent, worthy and respected the world over
-- one which was raised high by our forebears from 1848, and for which
they sacrificed their lives -- we cannot yet know. We do know, however,
that the current European constellation is an unstable one, and so we
have some testing times ahead. The times in which we live press us with
this question, which is like a hussar’s sabre held to our chest: ‘Shall
we live in slavery or in freedom?’ The destiny of the Hungarians has
become intertwined with that of Europe’s nations and has grown to be so
much a part of the union that today not a single people -- including the
Hungarian people -- can be free if Europe is not free. And today Europe
is as fragile, weak and sickly as ‘a flower being eaten away by a hidden
worm.’”

In what was probably the most important part of his speech, he pointed
out Brussels had a politically correct list of forbidden sentiments. He
said that speaking the truth about what is happening in Europe is
stifled:

“Europe is not free. Because freedom begins with speaking the truth.
Today in Europe it is forbidden to speak the truth… It is forbidden to
say that those arriving are not refugees, but that Europe is threatened
by migration. It is forbidden to say that tens of millions are ready to
set out in our direction. It is forbidden to say that immigration brings
crime and terror to our countries. It is forbidden to point out that the
masses arriving from other civilizations endanger our way of life, our
culture, our customs and our Christian traditions. It is forbidden to
point out that those who arrived earlier have already built up their own
new, separate world for themselves, with its own laws and ideals, which
is forcing apart the thousand-year-old structure of Europe. It is
forbidden to point out that this is not an accidental and unintentional
chain of consequences, but a preplanned and orchestrated operation; a
mass of people directed towards us. It is forbidden to say that in
Brussels they are concocting schemes to transport foreigners here as
quickly as possible and to settle them here among us. It is forbidden to
point out that the purpose of settling people here is to reshape the
religious and cultural landscape of Europe, and to reengineer its ethnic
foundations. — thereby eliminating the last barrier to internationalism:
the nation-states. It is forbidden to say that Brussels is now stealthily
devouring more and more slices of our national sovereignty, and that in
Brussels many are now making a plan for a United States of Europe — for
which no one has ever given authorization.”

Could one find a more succinct summary of what is happening because of
Brussels’ commitment to globalism, which is essentially a supranational
order that encourages and even requires the extinction of individual
nations such as Hungary and other nations within the EU?

He concludes nations must fight for their identities:

“The question upon which the future of Europe stand or falls is this:
Shall we be slaves or men set free -- That is the question. Answer me! Go
for it, Hungary; go for it Hungarians!”

As for the nation most recently afflicted by yet another deep terrorist
cut; namely, Great Britain, she would be wise to take Orban’s advice. She
should regain the British lion’s roar.

Perhaps Prime Minister Theresa May could start by calling out the Muslim
mayor of London for saying that Britain must get used to terrorism as a
regular part of daily life. Perhaps she could advise deporting imams and
others who are advocating death and destruction for British “infidels.”
Maybe a new political agenda could include surveillance of mosques whose
leaders believe all non-Muslims deserve death. Certainly, she could
advocate beefing up police and armed forces and push for severe penalties
for those who would dare to attempt to take down her and the entire
British government.

Maybe words like “treason” and “sedition” could come back into use and
the penalties for such behavior enacted swiftly and promptly. Certainly,
the evil people intent on inflicting yet more cuts to the body of England
should be dealt with severely.

Meanwhile, the British must strengthen their resolve to retain their
national identity and history -- a history that was shaped by
Christianity in a thousand beneficial ways. Britain was and still largely
is a Christian nation. The battle she faces in order to retain her
identity is largely spiritual in nature.

Unless Britain and other oppressed and afflicted European nations take
strong steps to preserve their identities and are willing to strike back
with force against radical Islamist terrorism, they will continue to be
tortured and eventually bleed to death -- just as Orban predicted.

Source: http://bit.ly/2ouEuEb
--
"You will never understand today's rage on the left, or its real effort
to overthrow American constitutional government, if you do not understand
James Lewis, "Lynch Mobs of the Left," http://bit.ly/2lwmH2y
Robert Pickton
2017-03-28 22:47:39 UTC
https://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/16-homoerotic-photos-of-vladimir-putin