Pashtun
Demosthenes
2017-06-22 19:26:32 UTC
Somehow, we need to pressure the Pashtun into making peace. Most Taliban
support comes from the Pashtun, and in their last civil war, it was the
Pashtun Taliban against the Uzbek and Turkmen Northern Alliance.
Maybe we could selectively deport Pashtuns or sanction high level
Pashtuns.
Or we could selectively kill top heroin producing Pashtuns. They exist
somewhere, we just gotta find them.
Kill them and their families, really.
We got to get Europe and the rest of the world to pressure the Pashtun
along with us.
Demosthenes
2017-06-22 19:33:21 UTC
Post by Demosthenes
Somehow, we need to pressure the Pashtun into making peace. Most Taliban
support comes from the Pashtun, and in their last civil war, it was the
Pashtun Taliban against the Uzbek and Turkmen Northern Alliance.
Maybe we could selectively deport Pashtuns or sanction high level
Pashtuns.
Or we could selectively kill top heroin producing Pashtuns. They exist
somewhere, we just gotta find them.
Kill them and their families, really.
We got to get Europe and the rest of the world to pressure the Pashtun
along with us.
Deport the Pakistanis while we're at it, and deny any new immigration.
The Pakistanis are just as responsible.
Demosthenes