As if the Belgians could really do something about dead Pallies
Byker
2018-05-21 01:30:45 UTC
"Stop the Gaza massacre" protest in Brussels:

2018-05-21 12:45:08 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/bJfF6cyQwGw
If it was just dead jews, nobody would give a shit, Kyker!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-21 18:19:08 UTC
On Mon, 21 May 2018 05:45:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/bJfF6cyQwGw
If it was just dead jews, nobody would give a shit, Kyker!
If you love the Palies, you better hope for them and pray that there won't
be any dead Jews, dreckserb!
Cheers!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/bJfF6cyQwGw
If it was just dead jews, nobody would give a shit, Kyker!
If you love the Palies, you better hope for them and pray that there won't
be any dead Jews, dreckserb!
The mangina should know that any dead Jews will be avenged!

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-05-26 12:47:09 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2018 05:15:07 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina should know that any dead Jews will be avenged!
Michael
By WHOM, dreckgook? By needledicked guardian fairies such as you and
your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee? Don't make me larf!

LOLOK

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-26 15:53:36 UTC
On Sat, 26 May 2018 05:47:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
If you love the Palies, you better hope for them and pray that there won't
be any dead Jews, dreckserb!
The mangina should know that any dead Jews will be avenged!
Michael
By WHOM, dreckgook?
By the fantastic Israeli military, you serb idiot!
By needledicked guardian fairies such as you and
your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee? Don't make me larf!
Stop projecting your OWN deviations onto all those that you know are
superior to you, dreckserb!
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Cheers!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-26 16:47:49 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2018 05:15:07 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina should know that any dead Jews will be avenged!
Michael
By WHOM, dreckgook? By needledicked guardian fairies such as you and
your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee? Don't make me larf!
Honorable, decent people!

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-05-27 12:58:53 UTC
On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:47:49 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Fri, 25 May 2018 05:15:07 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Dreckgook, you'll watch ANI until told otherwise!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina should know that any dead Jews will be avenged!
Michael
By WHOM, dreckgook? By needledicked guardian fairies such as you and
your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee? Don't make me larf!
Honorable, decent people!
Michael
Anyone with honour and/or decency will ASSIST in ridding the world of
this subhuman semitic scum!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-27 19:46:49 UTC
On Sun, 27 May 2018 05:58:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Dreckgook, you'll watch ANI until told otherwise!
WE will continue to watch sweet vulvas! YOU will watch a dirty asshole,
every time you look in the mirror, dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Anyone with honour and/or decency will ASSIST in ridding the world of
this subhuman semitic scum!
ONLY someone utterly devoid of honour and decency would ever make such a
perverted statement!
Cheers!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
NEMO
2018-05-26 19:15:54 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.