Alabama Election Seen As "A Miracle" In Europe
Byker
2017-12-14 00:55:06 UTC
Alabama election result seen as ‘miracle’ in Europe
"Miracle"? I thought Europe had abandoned Christianity and gone secular...
abelard
2017-12-14 01:16:03 UTC
Post by Byker
Alabama election result seen as ‘miracle’ in Europe
"Miracle"? I thought Europe had abandoned Christianity and gone secular...
i doubt anybody much cares
www.abelard.org
Lee
2017-12-14 16:31:44 UTC
Post by Byker
Alabama election result seen as ‘miracle’ in Europe
"Miracle"? I thought Europe had abandoned Christianity and gone secular...
That just means they are saner and more
mature than American Republicans.
johnny utah
Get out of here you amoral piece of shit!
abelard
2017-12-14 17:37:10 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by Byker
Alabama election result seen as ‘miracle’ in Europe
"Miracle"? I thought Europe had abandoned Christianity and gone secular...
That just means they are saner and more
mature than American Republicans.
no coward...

what it means that unsupported allegations can win seats in congress..

doubtless we will now see even more of it
www.abelard.org
Byker
2017-12-14 20:21:11 UTC
If they were any judge of MORALITY wouldn't they have started
introspectively and solved their own moral problems first and then
condemned the United States?
The continental Euros are on a wavelength all their own.

You might remember this posting from last week:
YouTube is hiring 10,000 people to police offensive videos
Offensive to whom?
Well that's the thing, isn't it ?
Some articles said "extremist" ... but then
who's "extreme", what are the criteria ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_know_it_when_I_see_it

I wish them luck: https://tinyurl.com/y7ttb76e

I suppose the prudes will shut down Google Images too:

https://tinyurl.com/y9ptf56e

What about the rest of the world?: https://tinyurl.com/y8pxdbqk

Well, when I looked up "naturist" on YouTube that same day, the trailer for
this feature film http://7ru.org/epic/ was available on December 6.

Guess what?

"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated
with this video has been terminated."

Never mind that it clearly stated, "THIS VIDEO IS LEGAL in every city, every
state and every county inside the United States. Nudity is one of the
simplest human rights and it is protected by the First Amendment."

Better watch/download it now before the feature itself is yanked off the
Web. I'll bet the purists in the UK would consider it "smut"...