The Coming CRASH of the EU
Byker
2018-07-25 02:40:25 UTC
Posted three days ago and it already has over 3,000 comments:

The insanity of importing millions of largely unassimilable and economically
useless welfare colonists from Africa and the Middle East will exacerbate
existing problems and tear the European Union apart. America was sucked in
TWICE to save them -- there must NEVER be a third time to save them from
their OWN SUICIDE.

What can you say about sub-Saharan Africans that Darwin didn't already
illustrate? Look at them, like little children: https://tinyurl.com/yckvs7mr
Rudy Canoza
2018-07-25 06:12:48 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/FA3tOfVGkm0
Rejected. YouTube is never valid for Usenet.

There is no "coming crash" of the EU.
Byker
2018-07-25 18:03:51 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/FA3tOfVGkm0
Rejected. YouTube is never valid for Usenet.
There is no "coming crash" of the EU.
The EU has been a long time in the making. It has come to what we see
today, by stealth. People are finally realising what politicians in Europe
have been up to for decades.
I wonder if Liberalism is in its death throes: https://tinyurl.com/yackeu3q

Rudy Canoza
Fuck off. YouTube is never valid for Usenet.
Byker
2018-07-25 19:00:51 UTC
Post by Byker
https://tinyurl.com/yackeu3q
http://youtu.be/nR3FMTIQOgw
You bet your sweet bippy it is. None of the side show attempts at
distraction the left can throw out will turn the tide. Conservatism and
nationalism is spiking around the world after being nothing but whispers
in back allies for decades. This is our time!
Separatists are coming out of the woodwork:

The resulting civil wars will be most entertaining, providing we keep our
troops at home...