France: Freeing Extremists
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-13 12:12:06 UTC
France: Freeing Extremists
450 Radicalized Islamists to Be Freed by 2019
by Yves Mamou
July 11, 2018 at 4:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12680/france-freeing-extremists

Send
Print

Share233
The same government that wants to deport Japanese investors, accepted
100,000 migrants from Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa alone in 2017 -- most
of them with no skills and no money.

The same government that wants to deport the Japanese creators of a
spectacular new wine in France is about to release from prison an Al Qaeda
terrorist, Djamel Beghal, linked to the Charlie Hebdo massacre in 2015.

"We fear a possible connection between Muslim gangs from the suburbs and
jihadists soon to be liberated on one hand, and jihadists coming back from
war in Iraq  on the other". — A source who asked to remain anonymous.

A curious story is getting attention in France. Two Japanese winemakers who
have been living in Banyuls-sur-Mer since 2016 were notified that they would
have to leave France due to a lack of financial resources. Rie Shoji, 42,
and Hirofumi Shoji, 38, had arrived there in 2011 with the idea of
becoming winemakers. First they worked as farm workers and wine merchants in
Bordeaux and Burgundy, and studied and received degrees in farm management
and oenology. In 2016, they invested 150,000 euros ($170,000) to buy land.
Their plan was to produce a natural, organic wine, in an area -- the eastern
Pyrenees -- where everything is done by hand.

Their first wine, named Pedres Blanques, appeared in 2017, and was
considered a "revelation". It is already on the wine list of many famous
restaurants in France and Spain. "Its price is skyrocketing," said  their
lawyer, Jean Codognès, "and the prefecture is saying that their wine has no
future. The government is not thinking straight".

The same government that wants to deport Japanese investors has accepted
100,000 migrants from Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa just in 2017, most of
them with no skills and no money.

The same government that wants to deport the Japanese creators of a
spectacular new wine in France is about to release from prison an Al Qaeda
terrorist, Djamel Beghal, linked to the Charlie Hebdo massacre in 2015.

On August 5, 2018, Djamel Beghal, 52, will reach the end of his combined
prison sentences for a series of crimes that include planning to blow up the
American Embassy in Paris. France wants to deport Beghal to Algeria the day
he leaves Vezin prison, in Rennes. Beghal has an Algerian passport, but his
lawyers insist that his life would be in danger if he returned to the
country where he was born. Until now, the Algerian government has not
replied to French government requests. On June 13, Minister of Justice
Nicole Belloubet said in a radio interview, "It is not yet assured that [the
Algerian government] will welcome Beghal, who is no longer a French
citizen..." What will happen if Algeria does not want him? "He will be
settled under house arrest."

According to a new anti-terrorism law adopted in 2017, "house arrest" can be
expanded to encompass a district in a city or enlarged to cover the city of
residence, in order to ensure greater freedom for a terrorist to enjoy a
work life and a family life.

Djamel Beghal's is not an isolated case. From now to the end of 2019, the
justice minister announced, France is poised to release 50 Islamic
terrorists and 450 radicalized prisoners from their cells. "450 radicalized
prisoners will be out of prison by 2019, plus 50 Islamic terrorists," she
said to the news channel BFMTV.

"There will be 20 Islamic terrorists who will leave prison this year and 30
other Islamic terrorists next year. 450 radicalized prisoners will get out
of prison from now to 2019. Among them, we find simple criminals who have
been radicalized during their jail-time ...

"Of course, I believe that everything is implemented to protect our fellow
citizens. We are really determined to track these people. The creation of a
national bureau to centralize information about the most dangerous is an
effective answer."

We have to remember that the 19-year-old ISIS jihadist who slit the throat
of a priest, Father Jacques Hamel, in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray had been
under surveillance and was being monitored with an electronic ankle
bracelet.

The ISIS jihadist who slit the throat Father Jacques Hamel (left), in his
church in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray (right) on July 26, 2016 had been under
surveillance and was being monitored with an electronic ankle bracelet.

In January 2018, the same, much-too-kind justice minister, Nicole Belloubet
said publicly that France would intervene if a French jihadist were
sentenced to death in Syria or Iraq. "The French state," she said, "would
intervene, by negotiating with the other state in question." That
announcement took place just after that an Iraqi court condemned a German
woman to death by hanging after finding her guilty of belonging to ISIS --
the first such sentencing involving a European woman. France and the
European Union have a long-standing policy against capital punishment and
all member states have abandoned the practice.

In fact, the French officials display mixed feelings about how ISIS
jihadists should be dealt with. Publicly, they extend a hand to pull
jihadists into French society. But in reality, they seem, not surprisingly,
to be afraid of these types of citizens. In May 2017, the Wall Street
Journal published an investigation claiming that French special forces had
provided a hit list to Iraqi forces of around 30 men who were "identified as
high value targets". Former French President François Hollande confirmed
that he personally had authorized at least four killings of "high value
targets" by special forces in what are known as "homicide" operations in
France.

According to figures released by the government in November 2017, about
1,700 French Muslims joined ISIS in Iraq and Syrian since 2014. At least 278
died and 302 returned to France, including 66 women and 58 minors. The
others were captured in Syria or Iraq, killed in the fighting or fled to the
remaining IS-held territories or other jihadist fires (in Libya in
particular).

According to a government source, who requested anonymity, however, French
officials are beginning to be particularly concerned about a possible
connection between radicalized Muslims liberated from prison and jihadists
coming back from Syria and Iraq to France on one side, and Muslim gangs from
the suburbs on the other side. "Suburbs" in France have come to mean "no-go
zones" -- areas that are mainly Muslim, and controlled by Salafists and drug
dealers. According to the source:

"We know for sure that a significant flow of weapons is flooding into the
suburbs. Most of these weapons [Kalashnikovs, Uzis] were for many years in
the hands of drug dealers. The news is that those people are now using these
weapons to control their territory more tightly."

In May 2018, a video showing gang members dressed in black and shooting
Kalashnikovs at members of other gangs and at the police went viral on
social networks. According to multiple sources, "Three to seven million
illegal weapons are in circulation in France".

"We fear a possible connection between Muslim gangs from the suburbs and
jihadists soon to be liberated on one hand, and jihadists coming back from
war in Iraq on the other, " said the source. " We lack information. The
question is not the threat, the question is our capacity to fight back. At
present, we have no preparation or capacity to strike back at such a
possible alliance".

To understand the danger, we have to make a simple calculation, says the
source:

"We have 400 'suburbs' in France. They represent five million people, mainly
Muslim. Ninety percent of this population are working hard to survive. But
10% -- half a million people -- are working for the Salafists or the drug
dealers. If 10% of that 10% make an alliance with jihadis, it represents an
army of 50,000 soldiers. The police are not able to fight an internal enemy
like that ".

Yves Mamou, author and journalist, based in France, worked for two decades
as a journalist for Le Monde. He is completing a book, "Collaborators and
Useful Idiots of Islamism in France," to be published in 2018.

Follow Yves Mamou on Facebook

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-14 11:45:21 UTC
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:12:06 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
France: Freeing Extremists
450 Radicalized Islamists to Be Freed by 2019
by Yves Mamou
July 11, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12680/france-freeing-extremists
Send
Print
Share233
The same government that wants to deport Japanese investors, accepted
100,000 migrants from Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa alone in 2017 -- most
of them with no skills and no money.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed Islamophobic mong?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-14 18:30:00 UTC
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:45:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
France: Freeing Extremists
450 Radicalized Islamists to Be Freed by 2019
by Yves Mamou
July 11, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12680/france-freeing-extremists
Send
Print
Share233
The same government that wants to deport Japanese investors, accepted
100,000 migrants from Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa alone in 2017 -- most
of them with no skills and no money.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed Islamophobic mong?
EVERY intelligent person does. That's why you don't, psychopathic dreckserb!
Cheers!
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-15 17:48:04 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
France: Freeing Extremists
450 Radicalized Islamists to Be Freed by 2019
by Yves Mamou
July 11, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12680/france-freeing-extremists
Send
Print
Share233
The same government that wants to deport Japanese investors, accepted
100,000 migrants from Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa alone in 2017 -- most
of them with no skills and no money.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed Islamophobic mong?
Mangina, I sure do.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-16 13:22:00 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
France: Freeing Extremists
450 Radicalized Islamists to Be Freed by 2019
by Yves Mamou
July 11, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12680/france-freeing-extremists
Send
Print
Share233
The same government that wants to deport Japanese investors, accepted
100,000 migrants from Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa alone in 2017 -- most
of them with no skills and no money.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed Islamophobic mong?
Mangina, I sure do.
Michael
Dreckgook, greek you then you slant eyed Islamophobic mong.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-16 17:17:04 UTC
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 06:22:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I sure do.
Michael
Dreckgook, greek you then you slant eyed Islamophobic mong.
Dreckserb, instead, your own life (if one can call that spastic thing you
are suffering from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously
VERY hard ...and EVERY day!
Cheers!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-17 11:17:57 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
France: Freeing Extremists
450 Radicalized Islamists to Be Freed by 2019
by Yves Mamou
July 11, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12680/france-freeing-extremists
Send
Print
Share233
The same government that wants to deport Japanese investors, accepted
100,000 migrants from Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa alone in 2017 -- most
of them with no skills and no money.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed Islamophobic mong?
Mangina, I sure do.
Michael
Dreckgook, greek you then you slant eyed Islamophobic mong.
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-18 12:42:37 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
France: Freeing Extremists
450 Radicalized Islamists to Be Freed by 2019
by Yves Mamou
July 11, 2018 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12680/france-freeing-extremists
Send
Print
Share233
The same government that wants to deport Japanese investors, accepted
100,000 migrants from Sub-Saharan and Northern Africa alone in 2017 -- most
of them with no skills and no money.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that you slant eyed Islamophobic mong?
Mangina, I sure do.
Michael
Dreckgook, greek you then you slant eyed Islamophobic mong.
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered!
Michael
Dreckgook, no wonder you get sodomised senseless every weekend!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-18 17:43:36 UTC
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 05:42:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered!
Michael
Dreckgook, no wonder you get sodomised senseless every weekend!
Your master doesn't come across as such. YOU, his slave, most certainly do!
Cheers!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-22 23:58:59 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered!
Michael
Dreckgook, no wonder you get sodomised senseless every weekend!
Your master doesn't come across as such. YOU, his slave, most certainly do!
He sure gets well done!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-24 12:07:12 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 16:58:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He sure gets well done!
Michael
Your scrawny gook anus gets done well and proper every weekend at the
Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot mong! MANY times!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-24 15:53:31 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 05:07:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Your master doesn't come across as such. YOU, his slave, most certainly do!
He sure gets well done!
Michael
Your scrawny gook anus gets done well and proper every weekend at the
Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot mong! MANY times!
Nope, slave, your master is NOT like you!
Cheers!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-25 11:49:59 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 16:58:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
He sure gets well done!
Michael
Your scrawny gook anus gets done well and proper every weekend at the
Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot mong! MANY times!
Wrong.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-26 17:59:31 UTC
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 04:49:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
He sure gets well done!
Michael
Your scrawny gook anus gets done well and proper every weekend at the
Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot mong! MANY times!
Wrong.
Michael
It's a FACT, mong. You get buggered senseless every weekend!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-26 22:04:52 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:59:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong.
Michael
It's a FACT, mong. You get buggered senseless every weekend!
Stop projecting your own deviation onto all those that you know are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you goose-stepping little serb
felcher!
Cheers!
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>